An ideal outdoor evening activity for families, children, seniors, and anyone looking for a gentle and fun scenic outing. The Squamish Scenic Twilight Float is a family friendly rafting float trip that features a quiet river flow, outstanding scenery and lots of laughs shared under the setting sun.
- Activity Level: Beginners. Perfect for families.
- Experience Level: No prior rafting experience is required.
- Check-in: Start and end at Fishermans Park (41485 Brennan Rd, Brackendale, BC V0N 1H0)
- What’s Included:
- Instruction & leadership from expert guides with outstanding local knowledge.
- Rafting gear; life jacket
- Transportation from the river back to Fishermans Park
- Finish the evening with a toast under the setting sun.
- Adventure Duration: Approximately 45 minutes floating on the river, plus some time getting ready and busing back from the river.
- Restrictions: Must be 5 years or older and weigh minimum 50 lbs.
Bask in the beauty of the Coastal Mountains under the setting sun!
As you travel the lower Squamish River surrender to the relaxing flow of the water and take in the breathtaking scenery of the Stawamus Chief, Shannon Falls, Mount Garibaldi, and the Coast Mountains of British Columbia. Enjoy an evening with your family, friends and nature during this idyllic scenic interpretive float and learn about the world renowned Squamish Valley and its local wildlife as dusk settles over the Coastal Mountains.
“Perfect evening float. We had a very enjoyable evening float. It was a perfect cap to a great day in Squamish. We all are 70 or will be very soon. This was easy to do. No fuss, no strain from booking to booties off. Thanks” ~ SantaJerry
May 24th- September 27th
Monday to Sunday at 6:00 pm
Adult or youth $399.99
Adult or youth $449.99
Adult or youth $499.99
April 18– September 27, 2020
Non-Peak Season: Monday to Sunday at 6:00 pm
Peak Season: Monday to Sunday at 7:00 pm
Join us for an evening scenic float with a group of your closest friends and family! Ask us about group discounts.
- Prices are shown in Canadian dollars. A $5 RRF fee and GST not included in prices shown. Visiting from abroad? Check out exchange rates here!
We think our rafting adventures are truly unique. However if you are comparing us with other rafting tour operators and find a comparable rafting trip at a better price, we will beat the best price you find. Just give us a call!
Take action! Give yourself a well-deserved gift of adventure.