*Due to 2020 Covid19 Protocols we are only offering the 2-Day trip as a private group event. Please contact us at 1-866-565-8735 if this is something you are interested in*
Join us on an incredible 2-Day Rafting Wilderness Expedition in BC’s world-famous backcountry in the stunning Elaho and Squamish river valleys, just off the beaten path between Vancouver and Whistler. We guarantee it’ll be THE highlight of your summer!
“We did the two day rafting trip. First day gave us plenty of adrenaline rush and, yes, the water is freezingly cold. Spending the night in the outdoors was great. They took care of everything. Second day trip was milder but even more beautiful than the first day. Guides are experts and extremely friendly. You could not choose a better outfit than Canadian Outback.” ~ Bonnie L
An epic Canadiana wilderness rafting experience
Jam packed into 24 hours, on our Rafting Wilderness Expedition you’ll experience exhilarating whitewater rapids mixed in with extraordinary views of the Coast Mountain Range with its many glaciers, spectacular waterfalls, and abundant wildlife.
This rafting adventure is an ideal experience for corporate groups, families with teens, adventurous couples, and groups of friends looking for a quick two day expedition while in the Vancouver and Whistler area.
Start your vacation in Vancouver, then integrate this adventure into your itinerary on your way up to Whistler!
To maximize your experience in BC’s wilderness, group sizes are limited.
“Fantastic way to spend a weekend outdoors!” ~ Aleida222
Together we’ll challenge the exhilarating rapids of the Elaho River, the same route conquered by those participating on our popular Wet & Wild Elaho Exhilarator white water rafting trip. Our talented team of professional river guides will teach you the skills necessary to maneuver through these exciting Class 3-4 rapids including the challenging “Devil’s Elbow” section, used for Mark Burnett’s world famous Eco-Challenge Adventure Race.
“My fellow guests ranged in age from 14-70, so it’s eminently suitable for first timers but thrilling enough to satisfy experienced rafters.” ~ chique-chique
Along with some of North America’s most exhilarating rapids, your river journey will take you through approximately 10 miles of British Columbia’s most inspiring wilderness. Take time to appreciate your surroundings and enjoy the world-class scenery including old growth forests, towering glaciers, and stunning waterfalls that cascade hundreds of feet toward the river.
At the end of the Elaho Exhilarator route, we’ll continue our journey for a few more miles down the river until we reach our remote wilderness camp area. All your supplies for the overnighter will be packed tightly on our rafts. As you climb off the rafts and onto the sandy beach, you’ll be greeted by smiling camp staff with a filling spread of hors d’oeuvres. While you change into your camp attire, your guides will prepare you a delicious three course meal. Then all you’ve got to do is relax by the fire and absorb the stunning views of the region. As the night ends, the expression “getting away from it all” will come to mind as millions of stars light up the sky! For big city folk, it doesn’t get much better than this.
“We slept between the mountains, trees and glaciers and fell asleep while looking at the beautiful sky filled with stars. I’d like to thank the entire crew and especially Jean for a trip that I will never forget!” ~ Inge-k1993
Awake to the sound of the river, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and a delicious breakfast. Your second river day will be spent floating down the calm waters of the Squamish River, a much more gentle and serene river. The spectacular sights this river valley has to offer will allow you to enjoy old growth forests, glaciers, dormant volcanoes, waterfalls, and a wide variety of wildlife, scenery that you’ll see in very few other regions. Depending on water levels, you may have the chance to swim through rapids, and showcase your sense of balance in some of your guide’s amusing challenges.
Following your exciting rafting trip we’ll take you on a short bus ride to our breathtaking rafting resort in the Squamish Valley. You’ll be able to change back into your own clothes and check out the photos and GoPro Videos shot on the trip. Relax while you enjoy the stunning glacial views, sit by the fire, or challenge your fellow paddlers to a volleyball game and experience true Canadian Wilderness.
“24 hours of a howling good time shooting Class 3-4 rapids, breathtaking scenery, and top notch guiding by knowledgeable experts” ~ chique-chique
Prices, Dates & Times
- At just CDN$399.99 per person ($350.99 for groups of 8+), this is one of North America’s best multi-day adventure values!
- All prices are in Canadian funds. $5 RRF fee and GST not included. Visiting from abroad? Check out exchange rates here!
- 2021 Departure Dates (Currently Unavailable): June 12, July 10, July 18, July 28, August 5, August 11, and August 21. Custom departure dates are available.
- 2022 Departure Dates: June 11, July 9, July 17, July 27, August 4, August 10, and August 20. Custom departure dates are available.
- All departures leave on the departure date at 1:00 PM and return at 1:00 PM the following day.
We think our rafting adventures are truly unique. However if you are comparing us with other rafting tour operators and find a comparable rafting trip at a better price, we will beat the best price you find. Just give us a call!
Canadian Outback Rafting provides everything you need for an incredible 2 day experience:
- Instruction, training, and leadership from expert rafting guides.
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, booties, life jackets, and helmets.
- Dry bags to keep all your clothes and personal items secure and dry.
- Transportation from our rafting resort at 12825 Squamish Valley Road to and from the river. Ask us about transportation options for custom group departures.
- A full salmon or steak dinner, desserts, snacks, and breakfast, all prepared fresh riverside by your guides.
- Non-alcoholic beverages throughout the trip.
*Please note: If practical, bring your own camping equipment. We do have gear available for rent for a nominal fee if needed.
Take action! Give yourself a well-deserved gift of adventure.
- Activity Level: Adventurous beginners.
- Experience Level: No prior rafting experience is required.
- Check-in: Start and end at our rafting resort at 12825 Squamish Valley Road. Transportation to our rafting resort from Whistler and Vancouver is available. Ask us for details.
- Adventure Duration: 24 hours, over the course of 2 days and 1 night. Day 1 includes getting ready at our rafting resort, busing to the river put in, approximately 2.5 hours of rafting, plus a great evening with dinner at our wilderness camping spot on the river. Day 2 includes breakfast, a relaxing 2 hour float down to the take out, and a quick bus ride back to our rafting resort. On Day 2 we’ll have you back at our base by 1PM.
- Restrictions: Must be 13+ years of age and weigh over 90 lbs.
For more information about a Custom Multi-Day Expedition click here.
Share your memories! Post your pics & vids online.
Take home all the incredible action shots and GoPro video footage from your rafting trip. It’s the perfect way to share (brag) to all your friends on social media.
- USB stick full of action shots of you conquering the river for just $55 plus taxes.
- GoPro video camera rental and hi-def footage of your rafting adventure for just $55 plus taxes.
- Bundle and Save! Get both the USB stick full of your pics and your GoPro hi-def video footage for just $90 plus taxes.
- For the ultimate experience, get a Pro Media Package including the trip photos, as well as a fully edited hi-def video of your rafting adventure for just $150 plus tax.
BONUS: Purchase any of the above and get a $30 rafting coupon for you and each of your friends to use the next time you come out rafting with us!
Capture the moment to share with your friends and family for years to come!
Want to read more about our Expeditions? Check out our Expedition Booklet!